Abundance affirmations for change makers
WHAT THE HECK IS AN AFFIRMATION?
As Buddha wisely said: you become what you believe.
And the best way strengthen your resilience is to practice affirmations every single day.
There are so many benefits of using affirmations as part of your daily morning routine:
- They help increase your awareness of your thoughts and words making it easier to recognise the negative + self-doubt thought patterns holding you back.
- Affirmations define your focus. When you focus your energy on the things you want: achieving your goals, the positive, uplifting + good you are creating an abundance mindset and strengthening your resolve to make it happen.
- They open you up to possibility. Too often we get stuck in the ‘impossible’ mindset, but affirmations flip this on it’s head. When you begin to positively affirm what is actually possible, a whole world of opportunity opens up to you.
These affirmations pack a powerful punch and using them each morning is the perfect way to start your day on a positive and productive note.
- Everything is going to work out for my highest good.
- I am in charge of my mind.
- I am strong in mind, body and spirit.
- I am unique. I feel good about being alive and being me.
- Amazing opportunities exist for me in every aspect of my life.
- I choose to be happy right now. I love my life.
- I appreciate everything I have. I live in joy.
- I am positive and optimistic. I believe things will always work out for the best.
- I am a powerful creator. I create the life I want.
- I am excited about today.